Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wedding Bells!

My dearest cousin Joti got married last night!
It was at the GORGEOUS little bed and breakfast called the Hawk and Ivy in Barnardsville, NC.
Apparently, the more famous you are, the smaller the wedding. Because there were 150 guests.
It was beautiful, and REALLY cold. but beautiful.
The groom was Band of Horses' guitarist Tyler Ramsey. Oh my gosh, he is tall! Six foot seven actually.

here are some photos

on the way there, i took a photo of my sister's hair. I thought it was cool.
we were in the car for 2 1/2 hours to I got pretty bored.
thus this photo, which I thought was pretty awesome


We got to the venue, and it was FRREEZING. so to keep warm on the top of the mountain my sister's danced around!


all 150 guests formed an aisle for the family and bride and groom to walk down.
it took them awhile to make it up the mountain, so the groom's family got applauded when they finally made it up!
The bride's family (my family) was obviously late, because that's what we do best!

anyways, guess who was across from me?
Ben Bridewell of Band of Horses.
I met him later on, and the photographer took a photo. but I do not have that photo, but I want it.


Everyone made it to the alter! I loved how they had their family stand with them. and the pastor stood with the people. 

saying their vows. Definitely could tell they both write. the vows were beautifully eloquent!


My aunt Franzi was blessing the match. That almost made my start crying, it was so sweet!


They walked off into the path. But the path ended about 5 feet into it. 


THE RECEPTION
The Wedding Cake Menu.

 Dinner Menu. It was delicious. My uncle's coffee shop the Green Sage catered. 
Live music, my favorite instruments all together!
The heels on my shoes started coming off because I was dancing to much!

It was fabulous!

The dude's banjo was so sick awesome!


Didn't get home till 1am, but it was so awesome!!!
Good times at Wedding!

Note: I still cannot find the photogapher's photos. I WANT THE PHOTO OF ME AND BEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment